Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Want to find out about Discounted Pinup Sessions...

... then join the pinup mailing list! I offer discounted one pose/theme pinups sessions every few months and advertise these specials to my mailing list. Since spaces fill very quickly within my mailing list I usually don't have the opportunity to advertise them on my website or on myspace. For your best chance to reserve a space for any one pose/theme discounted sessions join the mailing list. To sign up visit the CONTACT page of my website or click on the "Join The Pinup Mailing List" icon located above in the menu bar.

The Discount Pinup Sessions include:
- one look (you decide the theme/pose or we'll come up with an idea together)
- preliminary consultation to discuss wardrobe, poses, ideas.
- professional hair & makeup done at my studio
- vintage wardrobe, shoes, hosiery, jewelry & props for the shoot.
- 20-30 proofs of best selected images on private online proofing page
- one 8x10 print & one 5x7 print - 2 PRINTS TOTAL
- professional airbrushing & retouching on the final prints
*Additional prints with airbrushing and in various sizes are available at an extra cost*


* Appointments for these discounted sessions cannot be rescheduled *

No comments: