Friday, June 20, 2008

Have you emailed me lately & not received a response?

I have been having a few problems with my website & email recently - which many of you have written to me about.
The problem should finally be solved ... YEAH!!!! I have had an overwhelming amount of people visiting my website and emailing me over the past few months - which is a great thing - but all the traffic made my server crash! There was a large chunk of emails that I did not receive so if you have emailed me recently and did not receive a response then please email me again and I promise to get back to you asap! Also, if you're emails to me had been getting returned I apologize but I spent hours fixing the problem so Lunar Light Studios/ Celeste Giuliano Photography is back up and running and ready to handle tons of traffic!!!!

xoxo,
Celeste

No comments: