Monday, February 27, 2012

Snapshots From The Centerfold Academy!

Thanks to all the artists, models, Blick Art and Dr. Sketchy's Philly for making the Centerfold Academy such an amazing success.

Over 40 artists attended the event and spent over 3 hours drawing our gorgeous pinup models Samantha Samsam and Victoria. It was such an amazing and unique opportunity to see first hand other artists interpretation of pinups. And since I cannot even draw a stick figure, I was blown away at all the talented artists and their masterpieces!

To see tons more photos from the event visit my Facebook  2012 Events Album.

Here I am (center) posing with my two gorgeous models, Victoria and Samantha Samsam.

An artists watercolor design for a vintage postcard.

The artists drawing both models during the event at Blick Art.

No comments: