Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exclusive Behind The Scenes Video from Retro Lovely Magazine Photo Shoot!

I am so happy to announce that I have finally finished shooting content for my Retro Lovely Special Edition. The last shoot took place on location in October and thanks to Robot Mouse, I have a SPECTAULAR one of a kind behind the scenes video for everyone to view. This shoot was based off of my love of old black and white horror movies such as The Uninvited and The Old Dark House which features the beautiful damsel in distress.

The shoot was on location in West Chester, Pa and the wardrobe was provided by the award winning Malena's Vintage Boutique. My gorgoeus model, Sarah, spent the day being "terrorized" by a derranged killer a.k.a my husband Dave.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO!!!!


And don't forget to pre-order your copy of the Celeste Giuliano Photography Special Edition of Retro Lovely to see all the images from this horror shoot. The magazine, featuring 88 pages of all new, unseen work will be available in early December.

No comments: