Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Interview for Stylish Thought


I was recently interview by my client Fajr for her website Stylish Thought which is an online collection of essays about any and everything stylish. In Fajr words..."Stylish Thought is a mash up of runway commentary mixed with a bit of social satire. Think Imelda Marcos meets Bell Hooks meets Wanda Sykes.Think Imelda Marcos meets Bell Hooks meets Wanda Sykes."

I was ecstatic when Fajr contacted me in January asking if she could interview me for a feature titled "Women who WERK!" She described this feature as highlighting dynamic, creative female entrepreneurs so I was honored that she thought of me for this.

Check out my Stylish Thought: Women Who Werk Interview.

Below is a photo of Fajr from her day as a pinup. Thanks again Fajr for including my in this feature - it is greatly appreciated!

No comments: