Monday, May 10, 2010

Sketched by A Playboy Cartoonist!!!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Playboy cartoonist Doug Sneyd while in Chicago for the C2E2 Convention. Doug has been a cartoonist for Playboy magazine since 1964 and I was so lucky to have him draw a Playboy bunny charicature of myself in my copy of his book Unpublished Sneyd!

It was an amazing opportunity to meet both Doug and his wonderful friend Heidi Hutson - they are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet and Doug's work is such an inspiration to me! Doug blogged about our recent meeting on The Doug Sneyd Blog.

It isn't everyday that you get to be immortalized in a sketch by a Playboy cartoonist and to make my portrait complete Doug added the famous bunny ears. I am ecstatic that I had my chance and it definitely was a highlight of my trip - thanks Doug & Heidi!



Here I am modeling for Doug as he draws my portrait and Heidi takes my photo.




Doug begins his sketch



Doug and I with the final portrait - complete with bunny ears!

1 comment:

Paul Kiesche said...

Nicely done. Fun post.