Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New De-Luxe Pinup Image


It's been a long time in the making and finally after hundreds of hours in both pre-production and post-production my homage to Elvgren's "Air Conditioned" is finsihed! This image has always been one of my favorite pinups.

My amazing team and I worked hard to recreate the image and our model, Rachel was an absolute angel during the shoot. Her patience was amazing as her skirt was not only stuffed with paper but was also being blown up with a huge fan. She stood in the same pose barely able to move let alone breath for well over an hour so we could make all the little adjustments needed. What a perfect pinup model she is - we love you Rachel!

Many of my clients are interested in posing in elaborate scenes like the one pictured here. I really enjoy these elaborate photo shoots but please keep in mind that these De-Luxe Pinups have different rates then my normal package prices due to their elaborate nature. If you are interested in a De-Luxe Pinup Package please contact me to discuss your ideas and pricing.

No comments: