Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Booking Pinup Sessions into September & October!

As of now I am booking all pinup packages (Half Day, Full Day, Pinup Party and Pinup For The Troops) into September and October. If you're thinking of posing as a pinup in '08 and especially if you'd like to give your sexy shots as a gift for the holidays then I would suggest booking soon! The pinups are very, very popular holiday presents and as many of you know I will be getting married and going on my honeymoon in the fall. This means that there are fewer appointments available during the holiday pinup rush and dates are already booking super fast so it's a great idea to schedule now. Remember I do book 1-2 months in advance so you can never plan too early - especially for a gift that is so special and unique!

No comments: