Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WMMR's Kathy & Marisa Rock the Pinups!


Today, Kathy and Marisa from 93.3 WMMR's Preston and Steve Show spent the day at the studio posing as pinups! I love working with Kathy and Marisa - we all have a great time and they know how to work the camera as vintage vixens. The shoot lasted for about 6 hours since we did three different pinup poses - but time flies when you are having fun. I took over 400 images and have a lot of editing to do but I can't wait to see how the photos turned out! The best shots of the day are definitely from the set where both Kathy and Marisa rocked their pinup style while cooking steaks and hot dogs on a BBQ! What else can I say ... two sexy gals ... garters ... grilling ... use your imagination! Keep checking back as I will be posting a few of the photos on my blog within the next few weeks. Much thanks to my stylists Kirsten and Raina for working their magic and transforming the gals into pinup perfection!

1 comment:

Mayumi H / Bonusparts said...

Celeste - gorgeous photo! I think David deserves a special mention for this one, though - you need a man for a grilling pin-up!